วันศุกร์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Fruits and vegetables Diet - How I Lost 13 Pounds in 14 days with 2 weeks to clean fruits and vegetables


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Fruit and vegetable diet cleanses really growing in popularity as a way to achieve weight loss very quickly!

After a particularly stressful winter I had put on some extra pounds unpleasant annoying that I wanted to leave.

Summer came, and that meant skimpier clothes and shorts and did not want to wear layers of clothes that cover my sandwiches and muscular game, if you know what I mean. In addition, I was comfortable clothing is usually much less comfortable (read:tight around the middle!).

I had planned to lose weight and keep it for years, but because of my emotional eating for an extended period of stress in my life has a certain weight, slip on my body and I was unhappy! I knew that the usual weight loss tips, plans and options, but I was damn sick of it.

I have not seen any other diet frozen meals from Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers. I knew that the frozen concoctions, which were full of preservatives and very often the cost ofSodium and chemicals.

In addition, I've been a vegetarian for many years had been in my past and my gut told me that he had gone to eat factory-farmed animals to inhumane treatment, which led into the slaughter of experience.

It seemed a natural progression for me to eat a glance in a way I had imagined in the past and see if they give me the result I wanted. I wanted to lose weight quickly, improve my energy and strength and improve the appearance of the skinand my overall health.

I started with a period of 14 days a diet of fruit and vegetables, clean, and I was blown away! Pound flew out so fast it made me dizzy. I never was hungry and I've eaten many delicious healthy food! You can imagine how I was excited to get on the ladder, after 14 days and see the huge loss of weight.

My Links : Thaitripstoday.com demons super game love phuket in thailand

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น